1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

#40 2012 - Amini Silatolu, G, Midwestern Monkeyfucking State Junior College

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PaulPaladin, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Lol, no noooo. I don't say that. I just get irritated when you say things and pass them off as fact constantly, when you've been wrong constantly. That's the only thing I point out, and generally I only do it when you pound something into the ground and begin beating the proverbial dead horse.

Ted Striker is YOUR bitch, dude. He's the guy that always agreed with you when you told me SEE!?? SEE!?? EVERYONE AGREEZ W ME AND SHITZ!!!!11

He is YOUR bitch. I guess you dumped him, and now he's the angry jaded lover or something....

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I like Curry, but he doesn't stand so he doesn't fill that part of the void, and he's somewhat slight so he won't upgrade the worse part of Hardy's game (run D). It'd give us depth and a good technique rusher, but it's more duplicative than I'd want. With that 40 pick you want a guy that can help more, and have more upside. Curry is already a good technique player, so he won't get a whole lot better, and I like Hardy.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

#40 is probably high for Johnson, but at least he has the physical tools to maybe develop into a future starter.

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

a little much, but funny in spirit.

5. The Special One

The Special One BALL HARD UNIVERSITY

We might take a chance on Janoris Jenkins before we would pick Trumaine Johnson, he's got some minor character issues as well.

6. Purrsy

Sadly, we're probably one of the teams that have him off the board.

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

I can't argue with having him or Dennard off the board, but both are obviously talented. Josh Norman and Brandon Boykin are, too, and don't have the baggage, but neither are as athletic. Josh Robinson is pretty well rounded. All are upgrades.

8. Purrsy

Norman or Boykin would be fucking fantastic! They're football players. I mean, I feel at this point we almost have to. Munnerlyn for all of his awesomeness with his attitude and hard playing spirit and all, is just an utter liability out there.

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

they could like Hogan that much, and/or find that Wilks will make he, Munnerlyn, Thomas better but I just don't see that. I came in with corner as our biggest weakness and I like a lot of kids in this range.

10. Purrsy

Not sure why Im posting this here, but fuck it. Im half lit.

Beason's twitter is eerily silent, other than a retweet from soon to be former Panther Stewart....Beason, being in red.

Jon Beason ‏ @jonbeason Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    RT @Jonathanstewar1: don't get it twisted @jonbeason is still that dude panther fans #beast Love, my brother.