1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Adrian Peterson in trouble

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Sep 12, 2014.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

For spanking his 11 year old son with a switch. Give me a break. If this is child abuse my grand father would have been locked up years ago. Stupid shit here

Fox Houston reports that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been indicted in Montgomery County, Texas, for reckless or negligent injury to a child.

According to Fox Houston's Isiah Carey, the charges stem from allegations that Peterson "beat his young son." Child Protective Services confirmed to TMZ that it has a case involving Peterson and an 11-year-old boy.

NFL.com's Ian Rapaport adds this detail:

(A switch is a narrow, flexible branch from a tree. A child being disciplined is often sent to fetch his own switch.)

Jay Glazer adds that Peterson has been cooperating with law enforcement, and will now have to turn himself in to authorities. Rapaport notes that Peterson testified before a grand jury weeks ago.

Peterson keeps a home in Houston suburb The Woodlands, which lies in Montgomery County.

Peterson missed yesterday's team practice for what coach Mike Zimmer called a "veteran's day." He was back with the Vikings today.

2. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

Hell, I guess my mom would have been put up against a wall and shot.

3. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Wow pictures coming out he whipped his 4 year old to the point of blood. Scars and such. Has been deactivated for game on Sunday

4. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I thought his kid was dead.

edit: nevermind, different kid. Was this one a bastard too?

5. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

goddam my mom would have been in jail too. anyone else remember having to go out to the switch bush and get a good one to get whooped with. had to come back with at least a decent one or mom would go pick one out herself.

6. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

Yes, yes I do remember that...
    I also remember my mom holding my one hand up in the air, so I wouldn`t run away, and I was dancing around like a mf`r as the switch was coming down.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I haven't seen the pictures but apparently AP whipped the ever loving shit out of his kid to the point that it caused bleeding and left scars. Supposedly it happened because the 4 year old shoved one of the younger kids.

8. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  9. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Yeah. And the kid told the cops he was scared Daddy Peterson was going to punch him in the face.

Not ok in the least.

Don't forget his ex was with a man who beat his son to death. And Peterson was aware of this man, and didn't have much to say about it - and played in the fucking game the week of.

Seems like there may be a culture of serious abuse there....

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

I don't see what that has to do with anything. He didn't even know the kid was his until two months earlier and I don't think Peterson ever met him.