1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Adrian Peterson in trouble

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Sep 12, 2014.

1. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Not cool. Baby mama gonna be rich now too.

I had to go get the switch too, that part was worse than getting hit with it.

Okay, yes I am selfish: maybe this takes the pressure off on the Hardy thing.

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

I'm more thinking in the line of women who deal with men who are either abusive to the children or in some cases (which wasn't with Peterson I assume) themselves, tend to stay with men that fit that category or criteria. Not that they're consciously looking for that - but they tend to stay with men who fit a certain mold.

My girlfriend works with battered women and deals with domestic violence issues every day of her job, and women who are truly battered and not lying because there are plenty of those too - tend to leave bad relationships for another as bad or worse. I'm not sure the same applies with this - I'm really just speculating here...but I wondered.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

Only temporarily. In a day or two it will add pressure because politicians and NOW and other groups will be screaming hysterically for players to be suspended while domestic abuse cases are pending. I don't know if the NFLPA will cave, but it's possible. Since Hardy's case won't be heard until 2015, that would put him out the rest of the season.

4. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

NFL or players association can always use the "innocent until proven guilty" issue. Not defending any of these guys, but automatic suspension would make a lot of bitter exes have the ultimate revenge.

5. stratocatter

I think that as of now, the case is still scheduled for the original date which was November xx.

If things break right, I suppose they could stall a suspension/deactivation until Alexander comes off, and the trial was still in November, a not guilty gets him back and we minimize the hit.

If they break really right, it's someone else's problem.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

Well the compromise proposed was to suspend them with pay. So I don't know that the players' union would be wholly opposed to that.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

Welp, I was wrong about the "day or two." This morning ESPN has been throwing their full force at generating outrage over Hardy being active. They are relentlessly bashing the Panthers for allowing him to play while incorrectly saying that he has been "convicted" because they didn't bother to ask anyone about the North Carolina legal system.

8. stratocatter

Cocksuckers whoring their hypocritical asses for money/ratings. They had no problem with it until this week.

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Hardy not playing

10. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

ESPN is no more credible than the fucking National Enquirer.

May all their souls rot in fucking hell.