1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Around the League

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Coughlin gives Eli way too much control over those situations. Eli Manning is a retard who shouldn't even control the Icee machine at Target.

Instead America is focusing on an obvious drop by OBJ. If a ball is knocked out of your hand it's not a catch. Why do you dipshits think that should be a catch?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  2. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

You just summed up your football knowledge in two sentences. You are the dumbest fuck around here. Seriously, it ain't even fucking close. Eli Manning has not just one, but two SB rings. You regularly knob that laptop stealing shit stain as well as in the past with Johnny Manziel as the best things since sliced bread, and neither of them have won jack shit.

3. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Yeah, he has two feet down before the ball was swatted out of his hand. He was not going to the ground in the catching process nor involved with contact.

How long is the amount of time between controlling the ball with two feet down and having a defender swat it out before it is a catch in the EZ? What if you secure the ball with two feet down in the EZ, not be touched and three steps later out of bounds you trip over a cameraman and fall to the ground?

I mean, I can see that being an IP, but what is the real definition when making the call and not being contacted or in the process of going to the ground when securing the ball? They've tried to make judgement out of it by ball security after contact, I know, but they've made it look worse.

I was actually thinking if it that had been in the field of play, it could be ruled a fumble if just milliseconds later when the swat occured.

4. Black&Black

Football players are dumb jocks who shouldn't be allowed to make game decisions. That's exactly why the best coaches ever barely played the game. Bill Belichick was a lacrosse player. Winning a Super Bowl or seven does not in any way make you an intelligent person. Coaches should coach and players should play, but Couglin gives Eli free reign because he bought into the same dumb hype that idiots like you buy into.

5. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Bullshit! Stupid rationale.

The successful QB's in the NFL make most of the decisions at the LOS. In fact, most plays called in the huddle are rarely executed at the LOS.

Face it, you stuck you foot in your mouth on this one, stupid ass.

6. Black&Black

I'm talking about end of game situations, you dumb, fat fuckhead. Belichick loaded the box hoping Eli would pass, and dumb fuck Eli took the bait. A good coach would tell Eli "hey retard, RUN THE BALL NO MATTER WHAT."

7. Coach Micool

Eli has done some head scratchy things in the last throws of games this year, mostly resulting in losses.

They are a pretty good team. I probably worry about them the most.

But they can make some dumb mistakes that take away for some good play that enable losses.

They can also play very well, Eli is a top notch QB and he has weapons.

8. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

You are a critical fan and have a very limited understanding of the game, which is OK. Your ignorance glisten's through when you criticize a QB that has two SB rings against the same Patriots, a 5-1 record vs Belichik and the Patriots with Tom Coughlin as coach (up until last night), and won the MVP in both of those SB's.

Ya man, the more you post regarding this topic the more it illustrates what a minimum wage schlep you are. By all means, keep fucking posting about it.

9. Black&Black

Have you any self-awareness, sir? You said the 49ers would win more games than the Panthers.

YOU SAID THE 49ERS WOULD HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE PANTHERS.

Btw, Manziel is actually playing good football.

10. Coach Micool

I think they should play him (johnny) the rest of the season. For one reason to see if he really is their future, and for his own growth- especially since they have no post season chances this year anyway.