1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Carolina Huddle

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Skidmark, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Skidmark

Skidmark Full Access Member

As you all know I am fairly new and fairly intelligent. I am fairly faithful to things that are important, but discussion boards is not one of them. POINT: Is there a rule that you have to be an imbred, penis-puffing, illiterate, dingleberry to post on the Huddle? I have never seen anything like it in my life. Someone expresses a point and then dickheads come out of the bushes to crack one-liners and make smart-ass comments without a counterpoint. Then they reward each other like a bunch of unneutered Pavlovian hyenas with PIE and rep. It is like a cult with no minimal admission requirements. For the past few weeks I have been posting opinions and when I get a smartass I have been unloading on him. I then started getting pie because I was humiliating others, not because my points made sense. The maturity level here is not desirable, but it is above my present status. However, I felt like I was in a middle school locker room. I figured many of you have ventured to the dark side and some may post there now, but I was wondering if my opinion was misguided or on target.

2. Parker

Parker Full Access Member

Yes, it is in the message board rules when you register. You must have at least 2 of the above characteristics. If you have 3, you get promoted to moderator. 4 of them makes you an admin.

Seriously, I've never registered and probably won't.

3. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

i gave you Pie

4. Skidmark

thanks. Eye only wish my parenz had bin furst cusins. Thin eye culd fit in their.

5. Skidmark

I had some fun with them, but you can't rub elbows with folks like that for long before it has an impact. I started playing banjo and never had one lesson--or a banjo.

6. Parker

Parker Full Access Member

They must be the same folks that are there late night at the Huddle House.

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    the only ones that have any sense are the ones that Collin scared off from here.

8. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

it's true.

9. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Yeah that is mostly true, I know of a couple that have posted here in the past.

I try every few weeks, to go there and read some but just can't hang.

Some folks actually post intelligently about football there but there's way way way way too much other type of chatter for me (and to tell the truth the last couple of years, we have a lot of fucking useless bandwidth sucking youtubes that I could do without, guess this comment will only bring more of that, but since I'd still rather spend my time here, I deal with it).

10. erhs

erhs Banned From TBR

Welcome back Collin!