1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Draft Day

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

Why? Best day(s) in sports. Not sure why I ask...I know a YOUTUBE video of breaking bad bitch is forthcoming...

:russian:

2. McJeff

McJeff The wheel is turning

Something my product or something!

3. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Kostner plays a down on his luck white guy with daddy issues and a love interest far younger than him! And Sports! So original.

Look I'm sure it'll be a mediocre movie for it story (though I hear the draft stuff is ridiculous like pulling off 2 ricky williams level trades in one day) but we've seen this before. It's all cookie cutter.

4. PaulPaladin

PaulPaladin Full Access Member

....if you thought it would be an accurate, behind the scenes look at an NFL GMs life the day of the draft....well then don't see it. But if you want to kill 2 hours with a somewhat entertaining and highly fictional look at draft day, then it's worth the $8.

5. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

The Belichick documentary NFL network aired that time is probably a pretty good depiction of how awfully boring it is to be a GM or a head coach. It's fascinating to us and to people who really love football, but most fans don't give a shit about that stuff.
    Naturally when Hollywood tries to depict it, it's going to look terrible to me.

6. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I think this is fascinating, but the average person who watches the NFL probably changes the channel.