1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ESPN Radio

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Sep 17, 2014.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Mike and Mike just ripped Jerry Richardson a new asshole. Saying the Panthers have a void of leadership in the way they've handled the Hardy case. Saying essientially why do they need to consider what is happening with Peterson instead of making their own desicions? Mocking Jerry for crying "like a baby"

Hardy will be suspended today

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

As has already been explained, Hardy cannot be suspended until the legal process plays out. It has been reported that the team and Hardy are discussing putting him on the "exempt/commissioner's permission list," which is not a suspension, but would remove him from the active roster while still getting paid. Hardy has to agree to it or it can't happen.

3. PantherPaul

Ok I should have said he won't be in uniform going forward ala Peterson.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Yeah, it sucks that this is only happening because of the media.

5. PantherPaul

As well as the Minnesota governor and senator Al Frankin weighing in. Must be an election year

6. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

On the election year topic, the honorable Becky Thorne-Tin, noted by divorced fathers in NC as a scourge on their parental rights, is also up for re-election. Anything short of the ruling she made, her base is very unhappy.

If I were Hardy, what I would be pissed about, in a major way, is my attorney allowing this case to be heard by her. Were there worse alternatives? Were they willing to lose the battle but win the war (my guess)?

edit: and, not that I would do it, but if I were him I would really want to kill that bitch now.