1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Greg Roman...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Big Red, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Thanks Red. I just mentioned to my wife earlier that I was wondering how Greg Roman was doing.

Black&Black likes this.
  3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

4. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Is there a 49ers forum somewhere? Or do 49ers fans spend all there time on other teams' forums because they're too slack or stupid to have one of their own. Or they're so clueless they think everyone else gives a shit about them, and/or certainly really care if their history is somehow more storied or better than the home team of said site(s)? Or they're 49er bandwagon fans living in certain other states on the totally opposite coast who have a home team and can't help themselves because they have nowhere else local to go worth a shite?

Because evidently, there's some who think a certain Carolina Panthers forum is where folks reside who give a shit about the 49ers, who are obviously thought of in lesser terms by it's residences, than say Jacksonville or the Vancouver Canucks.

Of course I'd imagine certain folks are turning into trolls just for the sake of it.

It would be neat to go to the biggest 49er forum, find a few posters who are idiots that I'd clash with, and trash the board with Panthers' shit over and over just because......except I have a real life, have a living to make and employees to pay and I don't live in, or come from the great state of California (because if I did, I'd certainly be a Raider or Charger fan and I'd still think Alex Smith is not elite).

5. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Here you dumb shit:

"Talk about the Carolina Panthers and NFL."

And BTW, Roman coaches for the Bills, idiot.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  6. Coach Micool

He still revolves or has/had to do with the 49ers, which is the reason you give a shit and we don't.

And I wouldn't have even said anything except you seem to be becoming a troll.

7. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Talk about the Carolina Panthers and NFL.

8. Coach Micool

And yet almost every thread you start has something to do with the 49ers, past player, coaches, et al. Or fuking with somebody here.

just sayin'

9. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

The forum wording states that posters can talk about the Panthers or the NFL. The 49ers are part of the NFL. Moreover, if you don't like my posts and/or topic selections you can always choose not to comment on them.

And FWIW, I have never "fucked" with anyone on this board (recently 2014-2015) that didn't "fuck" with me first.

10. Coach Micool

...or....I can.....

While I can agree that's true for the most part, the fuking with each other gets old when you troll each other. It's been somewhat nice that there haven't been a lot of pages and pages of Collin wars lately (right or wrong)....but you and B&B have seemingly filled that void lately, unfortunately.....which has ultimately unfortunately led to you seemingly appearing to look kinda like a troll, which you are above, imo.....so I'm commenting on it.