1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kenyon Barner

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Majordobie, Aug 19, 2014.

1. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I'm not sure why you even draft one, with our situation. Stacked at RB, needy in other areas with no cap space, yeah let's use the pick on a RB. (edit: two fucking years running).

I sure don't unless someone like Lattimore is sitting there in the 7th. I think he was worth a flier.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I need to make a mixtape of all the times Rivera and Gettleman compared Barner to Sproles.

3. CelticCat

CelticCat ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Not overly concerned about losing 6th rounders.

On a positive note, Fozzy looks great, he has earned a spot over Barner.

At least he isn't gonna let guys ride the pine for years like AE. Our team depth looks the best in years.

4. Bill Cowher

Bill Cowher Full Access Member

What are you smoking? Our lack of depth is forcing us to sign street free agents and have them start. Who wanted Mike Mitchell or Captain Munnerlyn last year? Captain came back with his tail between his legs. Harper was run out of town in New Orleans and the Panthers 2 OTs are AT BEST backups

5. CelticCat

CelticCat ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

This is the Panthers Bill, not the Steelers. We've had shitty depth and issues with the OL and Secondary since forever. QB, TE, RB, C, DT, DE, and LB look the best they've ever been. I'll admit I have a lot of blind faith in the WR unit and the starting G's are looking promising. We haven't even seen Harper yet, Fuck Harper. Who wanted Cason?

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I'd agree with the positions you mention but we have brought in and back vet minimum types at CB and WR for 2 years. Granted because we had no $$ thanks to Hurneys fuck ups

7. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Just me maybe, but the depth this year scares the fuck out of me. And watching two games in, it's shockingly bad at times.