1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

No Huddle Offense

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by madmike, Dec 3, 2003.

1. madmike

madmike I Like Mexician Beer!

I think the entire first quarter we should go with the no huddle or hurry up offense that we have been sucessful with coming back in games. If we could run up 21 points or so and then give the ball to Mr. Davis I think we could break the Falcons down real quick and take Vick out of the game. Coach Fox has got to realize that sometimes you need to change things up or your to predictable which is what we have become. It would also take some of the pressure off the defense and let them be more aggressive against the cough drop man.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I wouldn't say that it's something we should set out to do every game, but if we started out that way in a game where we had a tough matchup, I think we could do it and have success.

That's my hope, that when we hit the playoffs we'll suddenly look sharp, we'll pull something like that out, and yet still have some Davis carries. Put somebody out on their heels. But it seems like this is only a desperation thing, and this team doesn't find desperation until the very last possible second.