1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Seahawks Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Oct 21, 2014.

1. willie

willie Full Access Member

Not so interesting: According to Pro Football Focus, Bell and Chandler are two of the worst tackles in football. Bell ranks 70th of 72, and Chandler is 64th.

Kind of interesting: Strong safety Roman Harper, who was slow to get up after hitting Luke Willson on Seattle’s winning touchdown, said he wasn’t injured on the play. Harper said he needed a moment to collect himself, plus he was a little upset. The Panthers were charged a timeout because officials thought Harper was hurt.

“I just tried to give him everything I’ve got, which obviously wasn’t enough,” Harper said. “I was (mad), too. It kind of happens. It’s just part of the game, and part of my emotions. I was just trying to make a play.”

Read more here: Carolina Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams ‘ready to roll’ against New Orleans Saints | CharlotteObserver.com

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Oh Jesus Christ. Fuck Roman Harper.

3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

4. Black&Black

Watched some of the game again.

I thought DeCoud played hard and actually made a couple nice plays near the line of scrimmage. Harper can just go drink a bottle of Instant AIDS.

5. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

We're really not that far away from a championship team. All we need is a secondary, an offensive line, a wide receiver or two, a kickoff and punt returner, a running back who can stay healthy and an offensive coordinator. :20_3_5:

6. Black&Black

Harper also got beaten on a badly thrown pass by Wilson.

I do give kudos to the coaching staff for at least mixing things up the secondary. Colin Jones was in there quite a bit and played the Godfrey role a lot better than Godfrey, which isn't saying much. Boston was indifferent. I thought he had good coverage on the winning TD, but needs to learn how to read a receivers hands and get his head around. Norman was OK aside from one blown coverage that should have been a touchdown (Russell Wilson really played like dogcrap). I do think Josh is better than White. I mean, they both suck, but at least Norman has some trace of playmaker to him. Melvin is a try-hard guy who should be limited to special teams.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I cannot excuse DeCoud for doing absolutely nothing on that bomb to Richardson that Norman broke up. He was in the area and just watched what would have been a touchdown if not for Josh. But I expected those two safeties to be awful. What I'm really worried about is the defensive line.