1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Ryan Tannehill

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, May 18, 2015.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Stop embarrassing yourself. I don't care what you learned from two years of assistant coaching your bastard son's JV team. I showed you Seattle's 4-3 under front, I showed you examples of NFL teams having their five technique two gapping, and there isn't a single person in the world besides you who believes that Ryan Tannehill and Alex Smith are better quarterbacks than Cam Newton. That's doesn't mean Cam is great, it just means the other two aren't particularly good. You're delusional and you need to know when to accept defeat.

2. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

You showed a faulty illustration from a fantasy football geek website. Again, you are attempting to pass yourself off as being more intelligent about a subject you know very little about, and you do this shit often. You should accept that you are an inexperienced 29 year old that attempts overcompensation in departments that reinforce masculinity...football, old ass women, death, cuckolding, constant harassment of Canes, and on and on. You should take another couple of weeks off because you didn't learn shit while you were gone. You haven't grown or improved as a credible poster at all. Your return was more of the same tired and lame shit you've been doing for years. Same lame ass takes. Same lame ass shtick. Same lame ass YouTube videos. Same lame ass everything. See ya around, Lame Ass.

3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

[​IMG]

4. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Alex Smith makes Tannehill look like a first ballot hall of famer

5. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

That's just silly.

6. PantherPaul

You called us Homers essentially for choosing cam over the other 2. How can you defend a qb who's arm strength or lack there of, that the coach doesn't even try to get wr's involved. Dwyane bowe sucks but he has, I think, been pro bowl. I'd rather let Derek Anderson play for us before before Smith. Smith Is no better than a smaller, weak armed tebor imo

7. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

The point of the exercise, Paul, is that there isn't much difference between the three and that if having to choose between them I'd choose Smith.

Can you at least agree that there isn't much difference between the three statistically speaking?

8. PantherPaul

Stats arnt everything. Those arguments are the same type that put down Marino because he didn't win a super bowl

9. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

NO.

Alex Smith has 1446 rushing yards in 10 seasons.
    Cam Newton has 2571 rushing yards in 4 seasons.

10. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Cam has 33 rushing Td's in 4 years.
    Alex has 6 rushing Td's in 10 years.