1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Ryan Tannehill

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, May 18, 2015.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I believe I covered that in the same thread that I cut your balls off in. Red Bryant was Seattle's five technique and was mostly a two gapping player. I'm assuming they may have used more one gapping with Michael Bennett playing that spot - but yes, everybody above novice level knows that Seattle plays a 4-3 defense that has both one gap and two gap principles. That was part of the point of my thread that I started before you came along and took a big fat retarded shit in it.

To recap, a 4-3 can two gap and a 3-4 can one gap. And you can suck my dick.

2. Black&Black

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  3. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

How's your slut mother errrrrrrrr 56 year old girlfriend.

Impossible to 2 gap from the 5 technique position without LB help.

4. Black&Black

You clearly still have no idea what a 4-3 under defense is or even looks like. You don't listen or chose to listen or you're too fucking stupid to comprehend. Stick to your gambling addiction, at least you can occasionally win at that.

5. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Coming from a social retard like you I take that as a compliment

6. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

Given that he has no clue about Seattle's defense it really seems like Big Red isn't even a 49ers fan, he's just a gay dude obsessed with Alex Smith's cock.

8. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

It's called an under 4-3, not a 4-3 under. In fact, the only pieces that move in an under 4-3 are the interior DL and inside LB's. And you still fail to comprehend that a 5 technique cannot 2 gap without LB help. 4 technique, yes. 9,7,5,4i,3,1, no.

Do you even know why teams run an under 4-3? Do you know what an over 4-3 looks like? What about a vanilla 4-3? What coverage do teams play in an under 4-3?

My hunch tells me that aside from being a gutless 29 year old that wants to kill himself that you'll fail to know the answers to these absurdly easy questions without a lengthy Google session. Have fun the next couple of hours, canes bitch.

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

Let me google that for you - 2 results
    Let me google that for you - 70 results

I refuse to believe that your stupidity is genuine. It has to be a troll, particularly because you've already seen pictures of the 4-3 under.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Both the defensive line and the linebackers are shifted in a 4-3 under. The line is weak shifted (away from the tight end, in case you don't know what strong and weak mean in this context) while the linebackers are strong shifted. The middle linebacker is lined up over or outside the right guard while the weakside linebacker is lined up over the left guard.

What is this even supposed to mean? Whether a lineman has a one or two gap responsibility has nothing to do with the linebackers. That's his assignment. I guess you're trying to think of some nonsensical way to pretend you weren't laughably wrong about the possibility of even fronts two-gapping.

They can play any coverage they want, you colossal idiot. Seattle usually runs a Cover 3 while most teams use a Cover 2 behind it. You can even go Cover 1 or Cover 0 if you want. Stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to know anything about football. It always ends badly for you and it stopped being funny a long time ago. We all know that you're a moron who is clueless about the sport, and more importantly, you know it too.

10. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Dear Dumb Shit:

The Will (50) plays the backside A gap, therefore, 92's gap responsibility is playside A. The Mike (54) works playside B gap, therefore, 79's gap responsibility is playside C.

Are the two of you broke dicks implying that LB's in this front have no gap responsibility?