1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Shula/Davidson

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsy, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

There are shocking resemblances. Utterly uncreative, uninspiring, predictable, and unproductive.

Rivera is fucking toast.

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Staying within Cam's comfort level probably wasn't the best idea. He looks like he's primed to throw 20+ interceptions this year. Watching Hue Jackson coaching on Hard Knocks makes me depressed that we didn't hire him.

That said, I'm pretty much seeing what I expected from Shula.

3. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

Shula has the same deer in the headlights crosseyed moron look that Rivera has.

4. Purrsy

Couldn't agree more about Jackson too.

About a month ago, I felt a bit ashamed for my suicidal (nod to McJeff) rant about getting Shula instead of Jackson.

Now I feel ashamed I thought about feeling ashamed. He's as god awful as I knew he'd be, while Jackson is amazing. And yes, Cam looks ready to tank and get into a war with Gettleman, because no one is going to want to pay this dumb piece of shit big money.

And Thanks, Gettleman, for fucking ignoring the OL, you piece of shit.

5. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Cam gushing over how "simple" this offense was going to be should have been a red flag for everyone.

I haven't even watched the game yet so I'm not going to rush to judgement, and it's the second preseason game, but the problems we're having are the problems I expected. I just hope the Chud bashing will finally go away.

6. Purrsy

Honestly I can't do another year like this. I just can't. I swear to Christ, the Holy fucking One, that if this shit goes down again, I will murder motherfuckers. That's a direct warning to the fucking Lord.

7. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Chud and Norv are already making Weeden look like a real quarterback. People seriously underestimate how valuable Chud was to Cam.

8. Purrsy

Norv has always been an outstanding teacher to QBs. But it certainly looks that way.

And I;m sick and fucking tired of Cam yucking it up at the end of games, looking silly with that annoying fucking smile after he fucking sucked. I liked him better sulking. I'd prefer him more even keeled and concerned about fixing his issues.

Honestly, I'm just about tired of him altogether, but lately I handle losses terribly, and I can't be counted on to be even slightly reasonable.

I say this 30% jokingly, and I'm afraid 70% seriously, that I'm about to become Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver and start walking in places killing fuckers, only I'm going to do it with my bare hands.....

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

This

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

Some teams don't show what they'll do during the regular season. I'm choosing to hope for that here even though I don't believe it.