1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

So is the The Cardiac Cats of 05 better then 03Cardiac Cats

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Dukesuckgounc, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

When you look at 03Panthers team and then you look at the 05 panthers team.I think you can say that this Cardiac Cats team is better then 03 team.In 03 this team could not out score you.In 03 our D won for us game.Take this game today aside for a sec .If you look at our O today to one in 03 you could very easy say that this panthers team is better then the one in 03.In 03 we run the bad it seem like on every play. The 05 cat’s team passes the ball more then run. The D our front 7 was very good but our CB wore not so well. Today sure we can play better on DEF. But today no Team can beat the Panthers on a Deep pass play. So could this be the year that the panthers make it to the super bowl in DET and win it. On anther side note if you believe in luck and all of this thing. In 03 the panthers play at Houston and year the super bowl was Houston. Looking at The NFC other them the Bucs and Atl there is no one team that we should worry about and say they can beat us :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

2. Purrsecutioner

Purrsecutioner Full Access Member

We could get there. If the D stays clean, and our O gets any kind of consistency for the good side, sure.

03 team started out 5-0 though, didnt they?

Yeah....right now, the 03 team was better. BUt we can get there, with a little improvement, because as far away as we are from eing a legitimately good team, were even closer to being a truly great one.

3. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

yep 03 team start 5-0Also in 03 we sweep Atl

4. Wp28

Wp28 I had that dream again...

seems like 05 team has better talent. we just have to re-discover our "it" what ever "it" is?

5. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

If you mean are these Cardiac Cats better at giving you heart attacks then '03 then yes. But the 03 cats were always in games to the bitter end - these guys haven't been in several of the games despite pulling out wins in the end. '03 Cats would absolutely blow out this years version so far. But I'm still holding out for improvement which the D did show today and the offense to some degree as well. And we have Gardner sightings.

6. Yuck

Yuck Sweet Pea

I'll let you know in February.

7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Hey Dukey, did you delete your 'Jake Must Go' thread? I can't seem to find it. :thinking:

8. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

We split with the Falcons that year. We won the game he wasn't there and then we lost the game he came back from injury. Lost in overtime on an interception returned for a touchdown I think. I don't think we are as good as '03. We are a pretty good team, and should be 6-0. The defense is getting a little bit better, but on offense Jake's #2 was Muhsin Muhammed and Proehl was the #3 with Steve Smith also. That a strong receiving core that the Panthers don't have this year. Also, Stephen Davis was very very strong in '03 and he hasn't done that well this year. I think that has hurt Delhomme to. Everyone knows that we are gonna pass a whole lot cause our running game hasn't been that great lately. I don't see us getting far in the playoffs if we make them, but last year I couldn't see us beating the Rams and we ended up tearing up the NFC in the playoffs

9. Sackem90

Sackem90 Misplaced Panthers Fan

Fixed.

10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Rod Gardner sucked ass.