1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

A thought...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Shaggy, Oct 14, 2014.

1. pantherking

pantherking Say What ?

a working chat would be nice for game day

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

I think some of those long winded arguments have given some of the more passive fans some of the best x's and o's understanding they can get.

I don't want words like pussy, goddamn, ************, ********** being banned, because when I'm angry or wanting to tease someone, that's what I say.

I remember B&B giving me shit because I used to degrade people by using dominating homosexual references, like making them my bitch. Hell, now he uses my schtick against Canes.

It's funny. Is that gonna be banned?

We're some motherfuckers, no doubt. But make no mistake, if we can prevent running posters away with the unnecessary personal shit, the content is always pretty informative.

I just hope that doesn't go by the wayside. I use horrible language, and want to continue doing so.

3. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Actually, imperative.

It's cathartic to most...and a good sports message board has an "internet bar" for fans to rant and rave at.

4. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

I get what you mean, but you have to understand that when you dog on someone personally, or post up so many cuss words, people will not hang around. I know that you guys like the little clique we got going on here, but the site won't survive with just a few members. The homosexual slurs and racial comments will be toned down, as that's really gets personal at times which what I want to avoid. I want new members to feel welcome and not get bombarded with bad comments. I have no problem with cuss words, but not in ever post in ever sentence. Just turns alot of people off, even then ones.

You guys like it here right? The site will not be here if we don't gain the new members. So if we get new members and all the see is post about pussies, ****s, ass fucks and so on, and nothing really towards what the forum is really about, the forum won't survive. You can cuss if your pissed, but just don't go hog wild with it.

6. Black&Black

Apples to oranges. I've never told canes that he needs to give me oral sex, nor have I ever boasted about how getting another guy to blow you is empowering.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  7. Black&Black

The cuckold thing is obviously just a metaphor for stuff that happens in the NFL, but I think a pretty good one. For instance Ron Rivera is clearly the cuckold to Dave Gettleman. I could just say that he's Gettleman's bitch, but cuckold is more original and funny. Plus cuckold isn't even a cuss word. It's a word used by Shakespeare and it's word that you'll find in every dictionary.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  8. Collin

Collin soap and water

Like I said, it's your right to do whatever you want with TBR because you own it, but most of us won't stay if you enforce milder behavior. If that's your plan then you might as well create an all new site under that other address and sell off the TBR domain.

9. CelticCat

CelticCat ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

I enjoy the language here to be honest, I find it's part of this sites charm. Its why I joined and have stuck around to be honest.

I like people having the freedom to say what they want without feeling judged, I enjoy reading Pursy and B&B lose it on gameday when we are losing. It is cathartic to say some crazy shit every once and awhile.

But I'm cool with anything that cuts down on the adds, honestly, they almost drove me away, not the personalities on it.

10. Swag Newton

Swag Newton Ball So Hard.

Y U Want to not have me say words?