1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Tom Brady

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Paul. Don't.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

3. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

I think Brady believes he is bigger then the game.

4. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

Or not admit guilt and agree to a one game suspension. The judge has pretty much blasted the NFL for lack of solid evidence. Goodelll should get his head out of his ass. Training Day - It's not what you know. It's what you can prove.

5. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

They are short of court of law evidence, maybe, but common sense evidence is there. I can't get past the locked bathroom, the texts, and the fact (actually, more like in my judgement than fact, actually) that the employees would not just out of the blue take it upon themselves to alter game balls. And then there is the history of that organization. They got away with so much shit because Goodell trashed all that video rather than expose them ( I think Kraft expected the same treatment here and not getting it is what got him so pissed).

Even legal shit they do is up against the line, such as claiming players who were waived injured as they did to us, and I think the Giants. They are just plain unethical.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

Wrong. The arbitrator isn't even supposed to rule on the quality of the evidence, merely the process.

7. barry49s

Goodell thought Brady would cave to the the four game suspension. He hasn't nor do I think he will at this point.

8. barry49s

Not sure what you mean. Thought I read the judge is going to make a ruling in September if the NFL and Brady can't settle. If so, it doesn't sound like the judge is siding with the NFL.

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

The judge is specifically not allowed to rule whether or not he thinks Brady was guilty of being involved with deflating the balls. That is not part of the arbitration process. The only thing the judge is allowed to rule on is whether or not the process itself was applied properly.

10. barry49s

He can't lift the suspension but he can blast the NFL for it's investigation and lack of evidence. If he does so and Goodell sticks with the four game suspension, Goodell is going to catch a shit-storm from the media.