1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Worried?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by morningwood, Feb 7, 2016.

1. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

So, with virtually every talking head, former player, etc. picking us, some by a large margin, is anyone besides me worried with this much hype? Our history with expectations of a grand nature isn't good.

Thoughts?

2. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

A lot like the Cardinal game. Cautiously optimistic. Like I mentioned earlier I see a lot of similarities between this game and 2 years ago. Seattle and the Panthers have no named WR, young QB and a nasty defense. Denver has a non named weak link off line and a totem pole for a QB. Hit him A LOT.

3. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Worried? Sure. It's one game. Ball security, bounces, can change stuff quick, and everything is magnified.

But we have been and lost before, I can take it.

4. rake

rake Need one of these

not worried at all . ..

I believe that Denver will play their asses off for 60 minutes, but Carolina will outplay and outlast them. This Carolina team is a TEAM, like no other Panthers team. Hell, it's like no other team <period>

5. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Yeah, of course. Biggest game to date, yada yada ya.

Scared, excited, anxious, sick, pumped, all of it. It's all just so beautiful because of the squad we're doing it with.

I keep worrying that the Panthers will take Denver lightly, but you know, that's not who this squad is. I think as long as we play our game, we'll be ok. One down at a time, for the entire game. If we just do that, we will win.

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I can't believe the team is taking Denver lightly. Coach Rivera will climb into their ass if he even sees a moment of it

7. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

I`m worried.
    Worried that I`ll bomb my securities+ exam I need to take in a few days.
    The game? Not as much.

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

:seeya:

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

Denver certainly can win the game, but if these teams played ten times I think Carolina would win at least seven. This is a terrible match-up for the Broncos, not only because of what I mentioned earlier about Peyton's inability to throw deep eliminating this defense's one weakness, but also because they don't throw to anyone McClain will be covering. Thomas isn't beating Norman and Daniels isn't beating Kuechly/Davis, which means Sanders is going to need a monster game against Finnegan. Then on the other side this isn't the type of offense Denver's defense is built to handle. The Ginn Family is going to have some opportunities with Phillips bringing the safeties up to help against the run, so let's hope he holds onto most of them.

10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I worried in 2003. I was begging for the clock to hit 0:00 when we led in the 4th. I won't do that this year. Enjoy the experience.