1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Doh article on cnnsi.com

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by WYDD, Mar 11, 2002.

1. WYDD

WYDD Guest

Well, some of that stuff is what i had heard before. God, i would love to see Jeff Lebo or phil ford take over. You guys would be looking at no ncaa's for the next 10 years.

DOH

2. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

That article was a hack job it there ever was one. Trust me, if Doherty can't handle the job, Lebo is not the replacement. Ford wouldn't be a bad choice though. Had he not gotten the DWI's then he woulda been coach anyway. Listen, UNC is the flagship university in NC. BASKETBALL riegns there and always will. UNC will be back. UNC will make the NCAA's next year. Place your bets now!

3. WYDD

WYDD Guest

call it a hack job all you want, he's just saying what we were all wondering about.

4. SandMan

SandMan Guest

I have to agree with that... (Yes, other than my small little school, UNC-W, I have been a Tarheel fan since 1981.) I hope they make it back...

Right now, the only guy I would replace DOH with is Roy Williams, hell we have already lost all possible records, lets see if DOH fucks it up next year - it should be obvious by mid season...