1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

4A Piedmont Triad Conference

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Tickle, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Tickle

Tickle Junior Member

CatCoach, I know kids that have come to your camp for many years and their parents always talked very highly of it but listening to what you say and the way you talk about your players, that really surprises me. Are you really talking about a child and a player in your program like that?

2. catcoach

catcoach Full Access Member

Mr. Tickle, I will PM you. Take a look.
    If you then want to post my PM to you, you may feel free to do so...

3. fatherofbryant

fatherofbryant Junior Member

Throw90, I do not know you at all so I will not judge to much but you say you give lessons and will teach all the kids that want to hit home runs because that is what every player wants to do? That approach at the plate is the exact opposite you want them going up there with. You may be a good coach but I am glad you are not my son's hitting instructor.

4. throw 90

throw 90 Full Access Member

Home runs

We hit 27 hrs last year in high school. As a hitter I always believed that until u get 2ks on u unless the situation requires a different approach it's about u! I don't know if u have a son or not but I think if u ask him if he wants to hit a HR he is going to tell u yes. If a college or pro scout hears about a player that's hit 10 or 12 HRS they are going to come and watch. I'm about the kids and how I can help them be as good as they can be. We have guys who can't hit it out and they have a different approach.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  5. throw 90

throw 90 Full Access Member

East Forsyth

East was pretty good yesterday!! Hit the ball well with a few extra base hits. Also pitched and played defense good. I think they will challenge Northwest for the conference.

6. Tickle

Tickle Junior Member

East Forsyth

East has some pop that people are not expecting. Last night Thomas, Dolesh and Fischvogt all hit the ball well. Dolesh and Fischvogt accounted for 6-7 RBI's. Dolesh had a solid 2 run double and Fischvogt a 2 run HR.