1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I-Meck Predictions

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Falcons15, Nov 29, 2010.

I-Meck Champions

1. Hopewell

14.5%
  2. Mooresville

14.5%
  3. Lake Norman

4.8%
  4. Mallard Creek

33.9%
  5. North Meck

1.6%
  6. Hough

19.4%
  7. Vance

11.3%
  8. West Charlotte

1.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Iwentmooresville 08'

Iwentmooresville 08' Junior Member

Well I played high school baseball and I know the pressure that comes with it believe me. Yes it's nice to go out and play for fun. I love playing the game, but I seen some of the high school kids play rec. and they are having fun but are being careless. My little brother played last year for the team Nelson and Kyle were on his team. He hated it cause they just worried about themselves and didn't care about the team. As you should know baseball is a team sport. That's my point you just don't seem to understand

2. Diamond Rat

Diamond Rat Full Access Member

All I will say is that from my personal perspective, Nelson and Altizer are both there to win and have always played for the team.

The object of this board is to discuss baseball; not slam players for their attitudes, work ethic, personality, or play.

Therefore, I respectfully withdraw my argument before I say something that will disgrace myself, my school, or my teammates.

3. Iwentmooresville 08'

That D3 school is a great fit for him isn't he from the Minnestoa or Michigan area? Nothing beats going a school to win a national championship.

4. Iwentmooresville 08'

I am not disrespecting anyone those pictures have great work ethics when it comes to high school baseball. They are great pictures who came out of Mooresville and going to go help the teams they play for in college a great deal.

5. Diamond Rat

Seriously? Grow up.

6. Iwentmooresville 08'

Really? theres a shock an LKN fan going against Mooresville

7. Diamond Rat

I love how you hide behind a screen name to say this. I'll tell you who I am because I represent myself well in public. You obviously don't. This isn't a board to slam teams and players. It's to discuss. If you have to hide behind a screen name to post slanderous comments than you really do need to grow up. Please don't post until you have something that adds to the discussion. You're disgracing your school.

Oh and by the way, you may want to consider punctuation and grammar. It makes it much easier on us to read what you're actually trying to say. I really hope, for your sake, you don't write papers that way.

8. Diamond Rat

Just speaking the truth*

Why don't you let your game on the field talk and not hide behind a screen name to talk junk about another school.

And I was told we had no class..

9. Falcons15

Falcons15 Full Access Member

Yes, he is from Minnesota

10. Diamond Rat

That is correct. AJ was originally from Minnesota and since his freshman year has talked about returning to attend college and play baseball. I'm glad he's getting the opportunity to do so. Let alone the fact he may be wearing a ring for doing so!