1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Marketing Research Project on Pitchers Wearing Protective Headgear

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by sbowen237, Oct 4, 2014.

1. sbowen237

sbowen237 Junior Member

Hello all members. First off, I want to say I am a long time follower of the website, and actually used the website when I was in high school to find teams in North Carolina and South Carolina in hopes to play on for them during the Fall and/or Summer as I was located in Southwest Virginia and was relatively close to some seriously competitive teams in the Carolinas. I just joined the website in order to post, as I was more of a lurker than anything for the past years. However, I was required to join to make this post, and I hope this does not offended anyone since this is my first post on the website. If it does, I apologize. To progress with my project, I want to tell you guys a little about myself. I'm currently a junior baseball player at Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee, and I am conducting a research project for my marketing research course on pitchers wearing protective headgear. I am looking to survey as many players I can on the website in order to diversify my demographic as much as possible for the project. The requirements are simple: I need to ask one, simple, straightforward question to any current pitcher at the little league(youth) level, middle school level, high school level, college level, and (if possible) professional level. The question will take maybe a minute to reply to, and is very easy to comprehend. I also have a quantitative section for my project as well which is a 10 question survey on protective headgear. it is also very straightforward, and will not require any personal information to be given. Because of that, It is located at the bottom of this post and can be taken by anyone who is interested. And if you happen to have multiple children who pitch, you can do the survey as many times as you please on one computer. Parents, coaches, friends, etc, can all help me in one way or another. If you are interested in being part of my project, please reply to this post stating your interest or message me on the site directly. Or if you would like to just take the survey, by all means do that as well. Any help will go a great way for me.

Thanks,
    Sawyer

P.S. If this is at all out of line in regards to the rules of the website, I apologize. Please inform me if it is.

Survey Link- https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N7W3MJT

2. sbowen237

sbowen237 Junior Member

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has participated with this project of mine up to date, as I have accumulated over 150 surveyors. I am bumping this post to let everyone know that I will be closing the survey on Saturday, November 29th, at 9:00 P.M.I will make another post on Friday to let everyone know just one last time. Once again, thank all who have participated, and to all who are interested, please continue to help!

3. sbowen237

sbowen237 Junior Member

This is the last reminder that the survey will be closing tomorrow, November 29th, at 9:00 P.M. Anyone who is interested in helping with the project, please take advantage of this opportunity! Thank you all.