1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NEW AMERICAN LEGION JUNIOR TEAM

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by wolfpackbaseball, Sep 15, 2015.

1. wolfpackbaseball

wolfpackbaseball Full Access Member

We are looking to start a junior American Legion team at Walkertown High School in 2016. Do any of you Legion guys know who we need to contact to start the process ? Coach Smith

2. tools

tools Full Access Member

Coach,

Below is the link for legion baseball. Glad too see you guys are forming a team, always need more teams. There will be a meeting in early May you will want to attend. Sorry not much posting on here any longer, I was just bored on this rainy Sunday afternoon and decided to look here.

American Legion Baseball | The American Legion

3. wolfpackbaseball

Thanks Coach for the info..

4. tools

tools Full Access Member

Coach, there was a change in leadership at the conclusion of the past season for our area, I can't find the info at this time on who was named our area director, but as soon as I find that I will post that info so you can contact him.

5. wolfpackbaseball

Thanks again Coach .I clicked on the link and contacted the state director who forwarded my info. to our new area director but i have not heard back from him yet and i dont know his name either. Hopefully i will hear back in the near future.If you find any info. on the new area director please post it here or email me at [email protected].. Thanks..Coach Smith