1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

We're Looking For Qualified Coaches!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by TheStealthBaseball, Feb 4, 2015.

1. TheStealthBaseball

TheStealthBaseball Junior Member

Stealth Baseball (Charlotte, NC)

What we’re about - Here at Stealth, we believe that preparation, practice, participation, patience, and perseverance, are critical for constant improvement. Players learn best from coaches who can recognize individual strengths and deficiencies in mechanics, mental strength, and character. Coaches can tailor their teaching to each individual and can communicate with positive, constructive feedback, and patience. We believe that great coaches are cognizant of each player’s level of experience, eagerness to learn, and have the mental flexibility to meet each player’s needs. They can balance the needs of the individual player, the team and the organization, and earn the respect and the allegiance necessary to succeed.

What we’re looking for - As a Stealth coach, you need three attributes to succeed:
    ● Passion for the game of baseball
    ● A positive attitude
    ● Willingness to adapt

What we can offer - Being a Stealth coach, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best young talent in the Charlotte area. We offer competitive pay and ongoing training with Major League coaches.

What people are saying about Stealth - “As excellence starts at the top it has been my experience in working with Stealth that there is a definite commitment to be among the best baseball instructional facilities in the country. I see Stealth as a ‘think tank’ where the most innovative and forward baseball thinkers will work with dedicated players who want to be the best they can be”. ~Brent Strom, Houston Astros Pitching Coach

“The Stealth coaches understand that to keep their players on top, they must be able to adapt to the game. The never-ending quest to understand the game of baseball helps Stealth coaches reach their players in ways that constantly challenge both the player and the coach”. ~Jamie Dey, North Carolina Central University

“Coaching at Stealth has helped broaden my perspective on different techniques to help players perform at the highest level. I have learned numerous skills that I plan to add to my pitching arsenal this season”. ~Andrew Tomasovich, Charleston Southern University

Interested in an interview? Click this link to begin the process: Job Opportunities | Stealth Baseball - #1 Baseball Organization in the Charlotte Area

www.thestealthbaseball.com

2. TheStealthBaseball

>>>

3. TheStealthBaseball

>>>

4. TheStealthBaseball

>>>