1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

scum of the earth

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

So a player who's already committed to a college, wants to leave your team, gives you notice and you threaten to mess up her scholarship if she leaves? Scum of the earth buddy, scum of the earth.....

2. tarheelmm

tarheelmm Full Access Member

Would love to know the organization so I can boycott them. That is lower than low.

3. justsoftball

justsoftball Full Access Member

Never ceases to amaze me how some coaches make it about them instead of who it is really about: the girl putting it all out there for her dream.

We have got to find a way to vet out these scumbags, before they can cause more harm!

4. softballphreak

softballphreak Full Access Member

Not at all familiar with this situation but we do have laws—both civil and criminal. And we've all been known to contribute to kids who need us.

5. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

Wow is all I can say, it just keeps getting worse!! I have seen some crap the last couple of years that has really blew me away but this one takes the cake, its about the players, not the coaches, makes us all look bad!!

6. NA_Jacket

NA_Jacket Full Access Member

I know who its not

Pretty sure any college coach wouldnt let that happen as long as the player is playing for a similar level of team.

7. amish

amish Full Access Member

As you know, recruiting requires respect and trust. Successful TB coaches have proven that they can be trusted by the college coach and open doors to the future. If a TB coach play games with a recruit/college coach, the respect is out the window as well as the trust and that door will close between that TB program and that college. And by the way, college coaches talk A LOT among themselves. Word of bad behavior, either by a TB coach or recruit will spread.

So, it's best for all involved to what their "P's and Q's" :)

8. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

one of the current problems with this organization is the rather large head of the guy in charge....its currently catching up with him as his rep gets crappier every year. the question I have is quite simple: How much of this do parents find acceptable in the effort to play in a large organization which gets a fair share of attention and why would you play for someone like this? wouldn't you be worried about your daughter, especially when she sees the inappropriate crap that is constantly going on? is it really worth the risk? Some of these parents are on this board and you know who i'm talking about...what if it was your daughter? would you sue him or shoot him?

9. Synergy1

Synergy1 Junior Member

If somebody was going to shoot him, it would have happened by now. He is a "Teflon Don" nothing seems to stick. His reputation is getting around with college coaches. He will get his one day. In the mean time. Lot's of parents selling themselves to the devil and supporting his personal finances.

10. fastpitchdad1994

fastpitchdad1994 Where is the GURU???

Who is the coach, team, organization?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.