This Board Rocks

Go Back   This Board Rocks > Our Interests > Music Forum

Music Forum

Mylie Cyrus doing Nirvana

This is a discussion on Mylie Cyrus doing Nirvana within the Music Forum forums, part of the Our Interests category!
I hope the bitch gets mauled by wolves...

Sponsored Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-11, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
This Space For Rent

Mylie Cyrus doing Nirvana

Old 05-05-11, 10:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Can it be worse than Sheryl Crow doing Guns N Roses?

--Milton Friedman,
American economist and Nobel Prize recipient
VA49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-11, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Premium Member

yeah, that sucked.

I have seen Gretchen Wilson and Carrie Underwood both do Guns n Roses at their live show and both were pretty good but Gretchen was REALLY Good! Whatever happened to her?
Old 05-06-11, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Space Invaders Champion! Mouse Kill Champion! Magic Ball Champion! Ms Pacman Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Rally 2100 Champion! Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion! Fish Kill Champion! Skate Park Champion! Pipe Mania Champion! Starship Legend Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Turbo Turtle Champion! Classic Donkey Kong Champion! Sack Smash Champion! Pacman Champion! Plastic Saucer Champion! Pedestrian Killer Champion! Slack Man Champion! Cub Shoot 2 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Super Fishing Champion! Gyroball Champion! Crab Volleyball Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Ghost 2000 Champion! Kaboom Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Lost Your Marbles? Champion! Jukebox Hero Champion! Penguin Pass Champion! James Bomb Champion! Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion! Mini Pool 2 Champion! Trotter Track Champion! Desert Battle Champion! Othello Champion! KF 9000 Champion! qmanoids Champion! NFS Underground Champion! Red Beard Champion! Missle Strike Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! Snowboard Slalom Champion! Mars Patrol Champion! Roller Blaze Champion! Kirbys Star Scramble Champion! jetpacker Champion! Jacks Bar Champion! Plops Champion! Mission To Mars Champion! Karts Champion! vBTetris Champion! Eggs Champion! Skeleton Park Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Rapid Motion Champion! Funky Pong Champion!
Tournaments Won: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbghostrat View Post
but Gretchen was REALLY Good! Whatever happened to her?
A tornado hit the trailer park she lived in, no survivors.
Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.
- Abraham Lincoln
jge1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-11, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Loathsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbghostrat View Post
yeah, that sucked.

I have seen Gretchen Wilson and Carrie Underwood both do Guns n Roses at their live show and both were pretty good but Gretchen was REALLY Good! Whatever happened to her?
there's no possible way that a rendition of GnR by Gretchen Wilson or Carrie Underwood could be considered "mildly good," let alone "pretty good." this obsession of yours with country-pop is pure f*ggotry. please seek help.