1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

JEFF GORDON IS REALLY GAY!

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by WYDD, Mar 16, 2002.

1. WYDD

WYDD Guest

Don't remember who was getting all bent out of shape when we were calling lil jeffy gay, but here's something to get mad about.

Brooke Gordon files for divorce from Winston Cup champion
    By JIM UTTER
    ThatsRacin.com Writer

Brooke Gordon, wife of four-time Winston Cup champion Jeff Gordon, filed for divorce on Friday in Palm Beach County (Fla.) Circuit Court.
    Their marriage is "irretrievably broken as a result of the husband's marital misconduct," according to the divorce petition, which was first reported in Saturday's edition of the Palm Beach Post. They have no children.

According to the petition, Brooke Gordon, 32, wants exclusive use of the couple's 23,095-square-foot oceanfront home in Highland Beach, Fla., valued at $9 million for tax purposes. The couple also own a second home on Palm Beach.

She is asking that her husband continue to pay the salaries of the daytime and evening housekeepers, maintenance workers and the chef at the Highland Beach home. She is also seeking alimony, the Porsche and the Mercedes 600 SL, and periodic use of their boats and the Falcon 200 airplane owned by one of their companies.

Jennifer Brooke Sealy, a former Miss Winston, married Jeff Gordon on Nov. 26, 1994. They had met in Victory Lane after a Daytona 500 qualifying race at Daytona International Speedway.

Jeff Gordon, 30, was unavailable for comment Saturday morning. He is in Darlington, S.C., this weekend for Sunday's

Carolina Dodge Dealers 400.

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

I KNEW I Tried telling everyone but NO ONE believed me

3. Savio

Savio Guest

No way?!?!!? She's a hottie!

4. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

WOW! Kinda doubt it's all Jeff - Brooke screwed over several guys to get to Jeff, they've both probably been getting some on the side. Can't be sure if both have been getting it from men though. :D

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I've met Brooke. If you don't like that you don't like a damn thing.

6. SilverSurfer

Oh I like it all right - as I'm sure a lot of other guys do. Probably 2 sides to the story. :) She blamed it on Jeff.

7. Fred

Fred .........

huh?

That means Jeff is free, white, single, gay and over 21? Hot Damn boys! I have a mission........

8. SilverSurfer

Re: huh?

Cool those jets Fred. The gay part isn't confirmed yet. :)

9. WYDD

WYDD Guest

well, like i said, from inside sources that i know on the gordon/hendrick team, brooke was referred to as the pin cushon. In part because everyone in the shop had stuck her.

10. Fred

Fred .........

Re: Re: huh?

Yeah. :rolleyes: I have seen him walk!