1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

JEFF GORDON IS REALLY GAY!

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by WYDD, Mar 16, 2002.

1. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

And where do we get pit row passes??:D

2. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Brooke is one of those girls that does not like one hair out of place... I doubt she was doing anything...

3. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

I always thought Dukey was Hemholtz's House of Colin.

Coot has grown on me. He used to piss me off, now I picture the old guy on Courage the Cowardly Dog, and we're all good.

4. SandMan

SandMan Guest

You may be on to something... a year or so ago, I proved Collin, JHOP, HW, was also another user (slips my mind now) - anyway, I give the guy credit (as much as I hate to) - He is a master of multiple personalities - every now and then when he gets really pissed off, he has a hard time seperating his "anger emotion" from his many different characters - this is usually when myself or someone else nails him... :p

5. Fred

Fred .........

Don't ever listen to anything Brain says about sexuality. He thinks I am straight! If that doesn't prove his gaydar is off a few hundred degrees, nothing does. :wtf:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been a fan of NASCAR for many years, as well as Football and Basketball. I've met Jeff and Brooke personally, and believe me when I say, Jeff is far from being gay. He's a very religious person that believes in marriage, etc. He was warned when he wed Brooke that the marriage was in jeapordy and wouldn't last, but he tried very hard.
    It's difficult to make a marriage work when you're in the spotlight and on the road most of the time. It's really too bad that small minds have to make up things like this to try getting noticed!

7. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

WOW!!!!!!! I'm credited with starting the whole Jeff Gordon gay angle?!?!?! There are my 15 mins... no actually I simply asked Fred and Builder if they thought he was... they have gaydar and I was curious of their thoughts... but I'm flattered to be considered the creator of one of the biggest rumors in Nascar history...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You take credit for starting false rumors and actually brag about it. Don't you realize that type of rumor spreading can ruin someone's life and actually put that image in other people's eyes?
    For someone to be called the Brain, you sure aren't using it!

9. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

Hey man, the rumors about Jeffy have been flying since his rookie year. Brooke was just a front. Did you think he's called the Rainbow Warrior because of the paint job on his car????

10. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Are you fucking retarded??? that entire post I made was nothing but sarcasm... learn to pay attention moron... I don't fucking know if Gordon is gay or not... if you'd read you'd realize I SAID I ASKED someone that WAS gay if they thought he was or not... the reason I said something about my 15 mins is because someone credited me for that rumor and I was joking because that rumor has been around for YEARS... get your facts straight before you start talking junk...