1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Catawba Valley Showcase

Discussion in 'Showcase Baseball' started by CVshowcase14, Sep 13, 2014.

1. CVshowcase14

CVshowcase14 Junior Member

Hello everyone. I am with the Catawba Valley Showcase organization based out of the Hickory/Catawba Valley area. Although we have players from all over the state. We will be having on going tryouts for our showcase teams throughout the Fall and Winter. Also coaches if you have any players that you think could have a chance to play at the next level and would benefit from playing showcase please contact us and we will send a scout to one of your games. I myself am a high school coach and didn't realize how much playing for a showcase organization can help a kid develop physically and mentally. The approach we take is a more realistic approach to the showcase circuit. There are the Dirtbags, the SC Panthers, Evo Canes and they will be playing at UNC, NC State, Duke, USC, and all other big time programs. But here at CV Showcase we want to cater to the kids that will be attending lower D1 and below players. We don't feel like big money should be spent to play on those stages when the reality is most players won't play on that level. We play most of our tournaments at D2 schools and invite those coaches. We started in the Summer of 2014 and had a lot of success of the 4 seniors we had all of the signed to play college baseball WCU, UNCA, Montreat, and CVCC. We also competed in the 19u Triple Crown Wood Bat National Championship winning it by defeating the Ohio Elite 7-2 in the Championship game. We are a low cost organization with the money you would pay for these other teams you could play 3 seasons with us. No matter what part of NC/SC/VA/TN you are from we have scouts all around if you are interested in playing please email us at [email protected]. One of our recruiters or coaches will be in contact with you as soon as possible.