1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Private Pitching Lessons

Discussion in 'Showcase Baseball' started by Baseball_Coach14, May 28, 2015.

1. Baseball_Coach14

Baseball_Coach14 Member

Baseball/Pitching Instruction (Raleigh/Garner)

Take this opportunity to continue to stay sharp on your skills with individual private workout sessions. I am available to teach pitching techniques and mechanics to anyone from little league to high school. Learn the keys to becoming a better Pitcher. Learn how to protect your arm and keep it healthy. I can also be available to do hitting and fielding drill. Finally with my masters in sport psychology I will be able to teach and train athletes on the importance of mental skills and how they can gain the advantage of their opponents. If you are a pitcher then you must have your own catcher, (we work around it if need be) or a parent that will be willing to catch. This is to ensure that proper instructions are giving to the student. Perfect drills for the winter months.

*Over 15 years of coaching experience

*Former College Pitching Coach DI DII DIII,

*Former Middle School Coach,

*Former High School Assistant/Pitching Coach,

*Former Head Coach of a Senior Babe Ruth Baseball League,

*Former Head Coach of 18U Eastern NC State Championship Team

*Current Head High School Showcase Coach

*Helped with numerous players get into college on baseball scholarships.

*References upon request.

If your are seriously interested in a private instruction sessions, and your looking for some of the best techniques, and keys to becoming a better pitcher and better baseball player, please contact me. You can contact me via email to set up a session NOW [email protected]. Lessons are only $30 for pitching and $40 for an hour for hitting or fielding session. If pitching only this hour is not all throwing but it's used for teaching points during the throwing sessions and drills.

Email me soon to set up you private lessons.